Applications close Friday, 20 July 2012
$2,000 per annum paid towards fees or for materials required for a Chisholm graduate to enter further studies in the manufacturing industry. The scholarship will be awarded for 2012 studies.
Applications made on the South East Development TAFE Graduate Scholarship Application Form will be accepted from graduates who meet one of the following requirements:
* individual or family adversity
* dislocation as a refugee
* economic barriers to further study
* a graduate student of Chisholm Institute
* a resident of the south east of Melbourne
* motivated to pursue further studies in manufacturing
* able to meet the entrance requirements of the course
* able to succeed in further studies
Applicants must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, hold a permanent humanitarian visa or with the exception of degrees, be eligible for a government subsidised place.
Holders of a Low Income Card are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: It is strongly advised that applicants indicate clearly on the Application Form any disadvantages to further study, which may include current or lifetime experiences
CCEF SED TAFE Graduate Guidelines 2012.doc
CCEF SED TAFE Grad Scholarship App Form 2012.doc