About the Grants
Grant Funding is intended for:
- Tuition and materials fees
- Books and equipment
- Other specified study support
- Students in financial hardship
- Be Australian citizens, or with the exception of degrees, be eligible for a government subsidised place
- Demonstrate adequate academic progress for the duration of their funding
The Average scholarship funding is around $1,000.
What is financial hardship? Some examples…
Round Two Scholarships
- Economic barriers to further study
- Individual or family adversity
- Excessive relocation or changes of school
- Relocation as a refugee
- Single parenthood on Government welfare
- Apprenticeship wage with young family
- Homelessness and destitute
Applications are now open for round 2 2013 scholarships. Applications close Friday 14th June 2013. Please fill in one form and a selection committee will ensure your application is matched against as many scholarship opportunites as possible.
When completing the form please ensure you fill in as much detail as possible and ensure the referee section is completed.
Download the application form here and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
The KCG / DVCEA / PCEA scholarship is specific to students whose school is part of the Career Networks. Please download and use the KCG / DVCEA / PCEA application form only if you are part of one of those Career Networks.
Caroline Chisholm Education Foundation
PO Box 684
Dandenong Vic 3175
For any queries please contact us by email email@example.com or phone (03) 9212 5111.